An opportunity for a Ground Operations Controller / Client Service Co-ordinator to join our team here at Biggin Hill has presented itself. Reporting into the Ground Ops Manager, you will be part of the team dedicated to ensuring the smooth running of the Voluxis Operations team.
VOLUXIS a well-established VIP/ Corporate Jet AOC Operator who currently manage a fleet of 3 Hawkers offering a tailored service to our customers who may be travelling for business or leisure. We are looking for someone to join our team who is commercially astute, however puts safety as a central focus of everything we do and knows how to work effectively as part of a team. This is a great opportunity to join a team who are passionate not only about aviation but the continued growth of our business.
The role includes:
- Provision of day to day operational support to flight crew, CAMO, Voluxis customers
- Trip set up support, including arranging ground handling, flight permissions, flight planning, catering, fuel set up, aircraft cleaning.
- Post flight trip support, including logging of post flight documents, updating crew records, entering tech log data, following up on post flight reports.
- Invoice approval from trip support and other associated costs.
- Devising crew planning and movement strategies
- Meeting and greeting passengers on departure and arrival
- Create crew flight briefs
- Monitor aircraft performance and be involved in determining airfield suitability
- Provide support and guidance to the sales team on all operational and crewing issues
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external Voluxis customers.
- Ensure pilot compliance with the company FTL scheme
- Liaise with Ground Ops Manager on all matters affecting company operations and compliance
- Be an active member of the company Safety Action Group and promote the Safety Management System
- Some weekend/bank holiday/out of hours/shift work
We’re looking for:
- Desired previous working experience with a worldwide aircraft operator
- Familiar with European aviation legislation’s
- Experience of managing CAT operations
- Experience of worldwide flight planning
- Working knowledge of aviation safety management systems
- Flexible to the demands of the role
- Ability to work well within team
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent organiser
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject header “VOL-GOC”