An opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join our team here at Biggin Hill has presented itself. Reporting into the Finance Administrator you will be part of the team dedicated to ensuring the smooth running of the Voluxis Operations team.
VOLUXIS a well-established VIP/ Corporate Jet AOC Operator who currently manage a fleet of 3 Hawkers offering a tailored service to our customers who may be travelling for business or leisure. We are looking for someone to join our team who is commercially astute, however puts safety as a central focus of everything we do and knows how to work effectively as part of a team. This is a great opportunity to join a team who are passionate not only about aviation but the continued growth of our business.
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Administration skills
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Quick to learn
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Well organised
Your role will include:
- Posting purchase invoices
- Dealing with queries from suppliers
- Setting up wire transfer payments
- Posting payments
- Dealing with Customer queries
- Raising sales invoices
- Bank Recs / Cash Control
- Month End & other reports
- Filing and other administrative tasks
- To complete any reasonable instruction from a more senior member of the company.
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties and may be amended from time to time.
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare and pension
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org