Voluxis is a well-established VIP Private Jet Operator with a mixed fleet of Hawker, Falcon, Phenom 300 and Global Express aircraft looking to recruit a Captain for the Phenom 300 on a permanent basis in the UK based out of Luton.
Voluxis has held a UK AOC for over 40 years and is expanding rapidly in the managed aircraft space.
Although the aircraft is based in Luton the successful candidate will need to be flexible to travel to wherever the aircraft is as needed.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A valid EASA FCL
- A valid Class 1 Medical
- Phenom 300 Type Rating/li>
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- HS-125 Series Type Rating
- Total Time 2000 Hours
- Multi Engine 1000 Hours
- Jet 500 Hours
We’re looking for:
- A hard-working team player
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible to the demands of the role
- Excellent decision maker
We also provide you the following:
- Great career development
- Private healthcare
- Private & Travel Insurance
- Outstanding potential earnings
- Industry leading training
As part of our selection process we will be accessing attitude to safety and professional operation of the aircraft as well as written and verbal English communication skills.
How to apply:
To apply for this position please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV/Resume
- Copy of Licence + Revalidation / LPC
- Copy of Medical
- Colour copy of Passport