A well-established Part 145 / Maintenance organisation is in search for a Procurement and Stores Coordinator to work on a permanent basis in the UK. Based at our Biggin Hill Airport base, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Engineering. You will be responsible for manning and running a small tool and bonded parts store within our EASA 145 facility. Relevant training will be given where appropriate.
- Lead, and manage our tools and parts stores.
- You will be responsible for issuing parts to engineers
- Booking in/inspection of parts
- Tool control & issuing of tooling to engineers
- Calibration of tools
- Parts return/delivery and
- On occasion collecting or delivering urgent aircraft parts.
As an enthusiastic, flexible and driven individual who thrives when working in a fast paced environment with a focus on continuous improvement, this is an opportunity to work in a dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
Minimum experience requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a relevant aircraft operations /engineering environment.
- Be familiar with aircraft maintenance requirements.
- Hold a full clean driving license.
- Working knowledge of aviation engineering processes and procedures.
We’re looking for:
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fluency in both written and verbal English is essential
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
- A hard-working team player
We are a small team so communication skills and experience within Aviation warehouse preferred.
When you join us you’re not just taking on a job role, you’re becoming part of the Voluxis family. As a thank you for your hard work you are given access to our exclusive benefits:
- 22 days’ holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare and pension
- In house training and mentoring
- Performance based bonus.
How to apply:
To apply for this position please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV/Resume