Due to further expansion of our managed private jet fleet, VOLUXIS are seeking a Client Services Manager to join the team based at Farnborough Airport. Working in this role, you will be an integral part of the future success of the company, ensuring the smooth running of the Aircraft Management department.
VOLUXIS is a well-established private jet charter and management company, holding a worldwide Air Operators Certificate and currently managing a diverse fleet of aircraft, including Global Express XRS, and multiple Hawker 800XP-900XP aircraft.
We are looking for a professional to join our team who is commercially astute and motivated by providing excellent customer service, whilst ensuring safety is the central focus of everything we do. This is a great opportunity to join a team who are passionate not only about private aviation, but also the continued growth of the company.
- Managing the flow of information and communication between Aircraft Owners and Operations, Finance, Maintenance/CAMO and Charter Sales teams
- Working with the Operations team to ensure client flight itineraries and related requests are carried out accurately and in a timely manner
- Working with the CAMO department regarding planning and coordination of aircraft maintenance, whilst managing client expectations
- Advising clients about the planning and feasibility of flight schedules
- Organising 3rd party private jet charter and any other ad-hoc transportation requirements including ground transportation and helicopters
- Meeting and greeting passengers on departure and arrival
- Close collaboration with Cabin Services Manager to ensure accurate client profiling and delivery of the highest levels of in-flight service
- Coordination of comprehensive monthly reporting to Aircraft Owners, including participating in financial reconciliation process, ensuring compliance with contractual parameters
- Maintaining an effective flight watch in conjunction with Operations, pre-emptively identifying issues and acting accordingly to minimise impact
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external VOLUXIS customers
- Building relationships with VOLUXIS clients and suppliers alike
- Participate in business development activities, collaborating with the CEO and other colleagues
- Supporting the Charter Sales team during busy periods, including coordination of post-contract aspects and flight management
We’re looking for:
- Desired previous experience in the private aviation industry, preferably aircraft management, private jet charter or Operations
- Familiarity/working knowledge of all aspects of aircraft management, e.g. Operations, Finance and CAMO functions.
- Account management experience relating to private aviation clients and other UHNWI/VVIPs
- Ability to work well within a specialist team
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised – able to handle multiple, and on occasion, conflicting priorities
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Private healthcare & pension
How to apply:
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org