LONDON BIGGIN HILL
Here at VOLUXIS we are a niche airline operator who own a small fleet of Hawker aircraft and have a growing fleet of managed Falcons and Global Expresses available for ad hoc charter.
To support our growing fleet, we are looking to introduce a sales specialist into the team.
The role ultimately will be responsible for ensuring we maximise every sales opportunity to charter the planes. This will be achieved through working with our extensive portfolio of Charter Broker customers, VOLUXIS being the Brokers airline.
Duties will include:
- Network with all Charter Brokerages in the UK, hence increasing the probability of charter requests being received and converted by VOLUXIS
- Build a database of all requests to support a faster turnaround of price requests and to help understand any trends in our success ratio (why are we winning and losing flights)
- Build an understanding of competitor pricing to ensure we are at all times competitive within the market
- Work closely with the Sales Director and the Ground Operations team to ensure in all cases we are maximising our opportunities in a safe and compliant manner
- Attend relevant external events where Charter Brokers will be in attendance
- Work with the Cabin Manager so they have a full brief of any flights that are taking place including passenger names and the purpose of the flight
- Work with the Cabin Manager to understand passenger feedback and use this as a sales tool back into the customer
- Manage day to day charter quoting team, ensuring a speedy, accurate and competitive return of quotes
We’re looking for:
This is a new role in a growing business, so really is an opportunity for someone to come in and make their mark working with a dedicated and professional team. The measure of success for this role is simple, gross margin and flying hours per plane.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would relish, you have a proven track record in aviation sales (perhaps you have worked as a Charter Broker yourself), you act with urgency with an outstanding attention to detail, then we would like to hear from you.
We also provide you the following:
In return for the right candidate we are offering a competitive salary with a transparent % commission scheme which has no threshold and is uncapped. We also offer Private Medical Insurance, generous holiday and a number of company funded social events.
How to apply:
To apply for this position please send your current CV/Resume to: email@example.com