FARNBOROUGH AIRPORT, UNITED KINGDOM
VOLUXIS is a well-established private jet charter and management company, holding a worldwide Air Operator’s Certificate and currently managing a diverse fleet of aircraft including Global Express XRS, Falcon 900, Phenom 300 and multiple Hawker 750-900XP aircraft.
Due to further expansion of our managed private jet fleet, VOLUXIS are seeking a Charter Sales Consultant to join the team based at our busy Farnborough Airport office. Working in this role you will be an integral part of the future success of the Company, maximising revenue opportunities along with coordinating the efficient utilisation of our growing fleet of aircraft.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the role will be to assist in ensuring that we utilise every sales opportunity to maximise both revenue and profitability, by making effective use of our resources to charter our growing fleet of aircraft. This will be achieved through working closely with our extensive worldwide portfolio of existing clients and partners, as well as introducing new business to the Company.
- Processing a high volume of incoming Charter requests in a timely manner by providing accurate pricing, with supporting contractual and operational information.
- Follow sales processes from initial enquiry to close by following up enquiries and progressing sales to a conclusion,
- Process charter bookings including producing contracts and entering booking and flight information into internal company systems.
- Consistently achieve sales and margin targets to increase revenue and yield.
- Build loyalty, and improve Voluxis’ reputation in the marketplace, develop brand awareness.
- Maintain and further develop relationships with existing clients and proactively seek new clients and prospects.
- Liaise with the Flight operations department to maximise aircraft and crew resources and to check operational feasibility.
- Completion of all pre-flight procedures, managing itinerary changes and acting as client liaison until conclusion of flight(s) with continual communication throughout.
- Proactive problem solving to manage client expectations in regard to aircraft technical issues, poor weather and other operational issues that may arise/li>
- Ensure that all business is undertaken in accordance with the company’s H&S procedures and in accordance with company procedures.
- When required, to represent the company by attending relevant external events where clients and/or prospects will be in attendance.
- Work with the Chief Pilot and Cabin Manager to understand passenger feedback and improve our product and to give feedback to the customer.
- Desired previous experience in the private aviation industry
- Familiarity/working knowledge of all aspects of aircraft charter
- Account management experience relating to private aviation clients
- Ability to work well within a specialist team
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised – able to handle multiple, and on occasion, conflicting priorities/li>
As a thank you for your hard work and for joining part of the Voluxis family we will provide you with the following:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Private healthcare & pension
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org