LONDON BIGGIN HILL
Voluxis, an International Business Aviation organization is recruiting for a Deputy Continuing Airworthiness Manager to join them on a permanent basis as a support role for the Technical Director. The successful applicant will act to ensure that the Voluxis responsibilities listed below are supported and will deputise from time to time to cover for leave and sickness of the Technical Director.
Experience required/Essential Qualifications
- Engineering Degree or AME License/Diploma
- 5 years past experience in CAMO environment
- Proficient knowledge of systems and software (ie CAMP , Microsoft Office packages …)
- Postholder position in the past is preferable
- Excellent communication skills with command over English language;
- Extremely high calibre individual, with a consultative management style;
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply regulatory requirements at workplace;
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Establishment and development of continuing airworthiness policy, including the approval of Voluxis maintenance programmes for a growing fleet of managed aircraft.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance programme according to its configuration / operation and keep it fully up to date.
- That the Certificate of Airworthiness for each aircraft operated by the company remains valid in respect of, the airworthiness of the aircraft, the expiry date specified on the ARC, and any other condition specified in the Certificate. This will include ARC issue and extension.
- Reporting any occurrences of a maintenance nature to the CAA and the aircraft manufacturers. This includes both Mandatory Occurrences and occurrences related to maintenance findings which fall outside the mandatory scheme.
- The amendment and control of this Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition.
- Review and implementation, as appropriate, of any additional UK CAA national requirements.
- Collect, define and check all the technical data necessary to maintain the airworthiness of an aircraft (airworthiness status AD/SB, manufacturer and regulatory documentations).
- Register and ensure the daily maintenance of the aircraft’s airworthiness (hours, cycles, online maintenance operations, equipment movements) and initiate the associated maintenance operations according to the regulatory requirements and the approved maintenance program.
- Coordinate with the Part 145 and Voluxis Client Services Manager events scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to be reported back to the aircraft owner/representative.
- Prepare purchase orders and coordination with the Part 145 Planner.
- Ensure a good relationship between Voluxis, the CAA and the Part 145 during any audits or maintenance visits.
- Perform safety management tasks to comply with Part CAMO.
How to apply:
To apply for this position please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org